Wilson Building specialises in:
Wilson Building is a Wellington-based building company where delivery and communication count.
We have a proven track record for delivering building projects to a high quality, on time and on budget.
We believe in an open line of communication with our clients, consultants such as architects and engineers, and sub-contractors.
We are trustworthy.
We do what we say we will and we stand by our work. We are proud members of the Registered Master Builders Association, Site Safe and we are Licensed Building Practitioners.
- We recently closed Marion Street to install four huge steel frames on the outside of a seven-storey building as part of earthquake-strengthening work; each frame measures 23m x 8m and weighs 9 tonnes. This followed a 350+ m3 ground beam pour on the same project.
- The commercial team are working on a structural upgrade including a new facade of a seven-storey apartment block on Oriental Parade.
- An exciting new build in Belmont has its top floor frames completed and cedar cladding has started.
- The residential team successfully handed over a number of large projects at the end of last year including: a major facade upgrade and roof restoration of three townhouses in Roseneath, two new homes in Mount Victoria, and a major renovation of a large family home in Kelburn.
- George Russell has joined the commercial team as a Site Manager.
- We are very proud of our apprentice Mike Murphy who was awarded second place in the Apprentice of the Year 2016 Awards for the lower North Island.
Get in touch today to discuss your building project:
021 997 004
022 352 4074