Transformation of 1980’s executive townhouses with new cladding, roofing and balconies, Roseneath
- The building comprises three substantial townhouses each with rooftop terraces and double garages.
- Fully tented scaffold in three stages to allow complete removal of existing roofs, plaster cladding and all exterior windows and doors with minimal disruption to interior ceiling and wall linings.
- Additional timber treatment to all external framing, new roof framing for new membrane roofs and new structure for balustrades and feature slatted shade structures (brise soleils).
- New warm roof TPO membrane roofs and terraces. Plywood rigid air barrier and structural cavity with a mix of new cedar and aluminium weatherboard cladding.
- New double glazed and thermally broken aluminium windows and doors throughout and new roof and wall insulation.
- Project completed in stages allowing for occupation of other units.